Choose from our range of investment products. Consider the potential to grow your wealth in long term or gain exposure to specific markets. The products that we offer:
- Ordinary shares – Most shares traded on ASX are ordinary shares. Ordinary shares carry no special or preferred rights.
- Australian Listed Property shares – A-REITs (Australian Real Estate Investments trusts) give investors access to property assets.
- Australian Listed Investment Company shares – LICs are subsets of what ASX call Managed Investments
- Australian Listed Debt Securities – A debt security refers to money borrowed that must be repaid that has a fixed amount maturity date(s) and usually a specific rate of interest.
- Australian Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) – ETFs are types of security that combine features of both stocks and mutual funds. Each ETF is designed to track an index and owns a number of stocks.